Single Monitor Desk Mount
Out Of Stock
- This High quality universal motion swing bracket for 13” - 27” sized LCD, LED monitor and TV screen is compatible with all monitor and TV brands as long as the screens have the same VESA as the bracket.
The swing features allows the screen to swivel by +90 degrees (180 degree swivel) and tilt by 90°up and 70°down with 360° rotation for superb flexibility. It also allows effortless mounting and dismounting of a wide range of flat and curved back screens.
The strong steel arm desk mount can hold a maximum weight of 10kg and it also fits all flat screen monitors and TVs with VESA dimensions of 75 x 75 and 100x100.
- Suggested TV Screen Size- Compatible between 13" - 27" (33 - 68CM)
- VESA Sizes: 75 x 75mm / 100 x 100MM
- Heavy duty cold steel frame with anti-rust painting
- Maximum arm extension length of 40CM
- Maximum load capacity: 10KG (22LBS)
- Tools and fixings are provided with the product
- Brand: Unbranded
- Product Code: DK-MNT-SIN
Munchies Orders £1.99 Per Order Flat Rate
FREE Delivery On All Orders!
Deliveries take up to 3-5 working days (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) FREE
UK Next Day DPD £6.99
*Where available* Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered on Tuesday-Friday.
Orders made after 2pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders made after 2pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
(excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Postcode Restrictions Apply.
It is important to us that you are pleased with all our products. If there is any reason why you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, you can simply return it to us within 14 days from receipt, providing it is unused and in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging with all labels attached and you can supply the despatch note as your proof of purchase.
If after purchase, any product fails to give reasonable wear in reasonable time - due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will credit the purchase price to your account. This does not affect your statutory rights.