WinHux® Telescopic Velux Window Pole 2 Metre SILVER Rod Opener Designed to Control VELUX® Skylight Roof Windows AND Blinds
WinHux® Telescopic Window Pole Rod Opener Designed to Control VELUX® Skylight Roof Windows AND Blinds 2 Metre SILVER
- DESIGN OPTIMISED FOR VELUX - The 1.2 - 2 metre WinHux window pole opener has been designed specifically with VELUX windows and blinds in mind. It will operate VELUX GGL and GGU roof windows but will also work with many other brands of roof window that have an opening bar at the top. E.g Keylight, Rooflite, Dakstra, Roto etc
- Made and designed in the UK from a super-tough polymer, WinHux window poles can actually support a weight of over 80kg and will open even the stiffest windows with ease! For peace of mind, the hook part of the WinHux hook is also guaranteed for three years.
- BLIND ADAPTER NOT REQUIRED - If you have blinds fitted to your VELUX windows or plan to get them in the future, then with its multi-angle blind control, the WinHux window pole makes opening and closing blinds easy. No separate blind adapters are required! Will work with many brands of blind that have a handle bar.
- UNIQUE 'NON-SLIP' SURFACE - The unique 'non-slip' surface on the WinHux hook prevents the hook from slipping sideways when opening and closing your skylight windows. This prevents damage to the handle, and makes controlling the window as easy as possible.
- The 1.2-2.0m Silver pole has a button locking mechanism which is both very easy to use and extremely secure. The pole is made of aluminium and is extremely strong. If you need a longer pole, please see the WinHux 1.3-3.0m Silver variant.
WinHux poles are built to last using the best possible design and materials to give outstanding performance for years to come.
They have been designed primarily to be compatible with all types of Velux windows with an opening bar, but will also work with many other brands of skylight window e.g. Roto, Dakstra, Rooflite Roof Windows And Blinds, and Fakro Roof Windows.
The hook opener was developed and manufactured in the UK and is made of an extremely tough polymer which can withstand over 80kg (12 stone) of weight without breaking.
The multi-angle blind control provides an easy way to control blinds fitted to skylight windows without the need for separate adapters. The 1.1-2.0m Silver pole is a two section telescopic pole with a very easy to use and very secure locking mechanism which will not slip even with the stiffest of windows WinHux are not associated with Velux.
Protected with Registered Design no. 6006879
|Item Weight||399 g|
|Product Dimensions||119 x 7 x 7 cm|
- Brand: Unbranded
- Product Code: WINHXVP2M 3 people have this in their basket right now!