Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover Freeze Treament, 80 ml
Scholl Freeze Verruca Wart Remover Effective and Easy Treatment Foot Care 80m
Scholl verruca and wart remover are clinically proved for the treatment of common warts and verrucas based on the freezing method used by healthcare professionals. Effective and easy to use, it works by rapidly freezing the wart or verruca. One single treatment can be sufficient. However, more stubborn or persistent warts or verrucas may require additional applications.
Removes with 1 treatment
Suitable for use on children aged 4+
Based on the treatment used by GPs
Easy to use and effective
Scholl foot science.
Common warts have a raised "cauliflower-like" appearance and can occur anywhere on the body, including fingers, the backs of hands, on the knees and on the face. They are skin coloured, hard and rough.
Verrucas are more flattened, have hard outer edges and often have small black spots in the centre. They can occur on the ball of the foot, the bottoms of the toes, or on the heel.
A single treatment may be sufficient, however, for verruca’s additional applications may be required.
Not suitable for use on children under the age of 4. Always read the instructions
Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane, Propellant: Hydrocarbon
Easy to use - Five simple steps. You must read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
Have a household timer available to time your treatment, as it is essential to time accurately to ensure safe and effective treatment.
1. Attach an applicator bud to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end.
2. Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surfaces. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can, so that the applicator bud sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can.
3. Keeping the can upright, press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield.
4. Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You MUST wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
5. Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards. Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for a minimum of 30 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds. Do not dab. Discard the foam applicator after a single use.
Highly flammable. Not suitable for diabetics or people with poor circulation, or children under the age of 4. Do not use during pregnancy or if breastfeeding. Use only as directed. Always use the applicator provided when applying the product. Misuse of the product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness. Avoid contact with the eyes. Suitable for external use only. Avoid inhaling and only use in well-ventilated areas. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Do not treat the same verruca or wart more than four times in total.
- Brand: Scholl
- Product Code: 100701058