Bicycle Ceiling Hanging Storage
- This bicycle hanger is a great product for those looking to free up space in the garage or home. Simply install the ceiling mount and lift your bike out of the way. Getting it down is just as easy by simply releasing one of the pulley ropes.
This can also be used to hoist up the bike to working level for bike repairs and maintenance. Installation can be as quick as 10 minutes with features such as locking mechanism to prevent accidental release.
- Bicycle Hoist Lift to store your bike out of the way
- Can be used as a repair/maintenance hoist
- Simply hook brackets under bike seat and handlebars and hoist
- Constructed of epoxy coated heavy-duty steel
- Rubber/Vinyl coated hooks to prevent scratches
- Maximum weight of up to 20kg
- Five pulley systems lift even heavy bicycles effortlessly
- Locking mechanism designed to prevent accidental release
- Hassle-free installation mounts to ceiling or fits on exposed joists
- Saves floor space
- Pulleys need to be mounted approximately 95cm apart
- For ceiling heights up to 4 metres!
- Fitting instructions included
- Product Code: BIK-CEIL-CAB-NT
Munchies Orders £1.99 Per Order Flat Rate
FREE Delivery On All Orders!
Deliveries take up to 3-5 working days (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) FREE
UK Next Day DPD £6.99
*Where available* Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered on Tuesday-Friday.
Orders made after 2pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders made after 2pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
(excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Postcode Restrictions Apply.
It is important to us that you are pleased with all our products. If there is any reason why you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, you can simply return it to us within 14 days from receipt, providing it is unused and in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging with all labels attached and you can supply the despatch note as your proof of purchase.
If after purchase, any product fails to give reasonable wear in reasonable time - due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will credit the purchase price to your account. This does not affect your statutory rights.