The Big Cheese by STV All-Weather Block Bait Rat Mouse Rodent Poison Killer
- 30 ready-to-use moisture resistant poison bait blocks - mouse and rat bait stays fresh in damp or wet weather
- All-weather block bait poison fits in The Big Cheese Rat and Mouse Bait Station (STV179); tamper-resistant bait station must be used by law when baiting for rats and mice
- Suitable for use indoors in the home or outdoors around buildings
- Effective rat and mouse killer which tackles household rodent infestations
- Contains difenacoum
All-Weather Bait Blocks - 30 Pack from The Big Cheese are moisture resistant poison bait blocks which act as a mouse and rat killer. Simply place in a bait box (The Big Cheese Rat and Mouse Bait Station STV179 is recommended) where rodent activity is seen and the rodents do the rest. Both rats and mice are attracted to the bait, thinking it is food and once eaten, they are poisoned and will die. The ready-to-use bait is suitable for indoor and outdoor use and stays fresh in damp or wet weather. The blocks are universal - so fit all bait stations and can be fixed using a wire or rod. Please note the rodent will not die instantly. It will need to eat a significant amount in order for the poison to work. Contains difenacoum. Protect bait points from non-target animals and from water. Prevent access to bait by children, birds and non-target animals (such as dogs, pigs, cats and poultry).
Directions for Use
- Remove food which rodents have easy access to, such as spilled grain or food waste. Do not clean the infested area any more than this, as you may reduce the chance of rats and mice taking the bait
- Only use in a tamper-resistant bait station and place in areas affected by rats or mice, such as nesting sites holes and burrows
- For targeting rats: low levels of infestation, 3-5 blocks in a bait station every 10 metres. For high levels of infestation, 3-5 blocks in a bait station every 5 m. To target mice: low levels of infestation, one block in a bait station every 5 m. For high levels of infestation, one block in a bait station every 2 m
- Replace any bait in a bait station which has been damaged by water or contaminated by dirt. Fix the bait station to the ground or to another structure where possible
- Place bait stations out of reach of children, pets, birds, farm animals and other non target species. Wash hands and directly exposed skin after use
- Search for and remove dead rodents frequently during treatment, at least every time bait and station are inspected
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I need to use depending on the level of infestation of rats? Low infestation: 3-5 blocks in a bait station every 10 m. High infestation: 3-5 blocks in a bait station every 5 m.
How much do I need to use depending on the level of infestation of mice? Low infestation: One block in a bait station every 5 m. High infestation: One block in a bait station every 2 m.
How do I dispose of rodents? Rodents should be double bagged in plastic bags and either disposed of in a household waste bin with a secure lid to prevent access of wildlife or pets or collected by a specialist waste contractor or local authority.
1 x All-Weather Block Bait ² - 30x 10g
|Product Dimensions||42 x 17.5 x 22 cm|
|Item display height||21.8 centimetres|
|Item display length||7 centimetres|
|Item display width||17.5 centimetres|
|Item display weight||325 Grams|
- Product Code: STV213 6 people have this in their basket right now!