KEPLIN Lint Roller+4 Sticky replacement Heads
KEPLIN Lint Roller+4 Sticky replacement Heads Easily and quickly removes animal hairs, dust and fluff from garments, furniture and car seats
- the best lint around. this keplin lint roller quality is guaranteed perfection
- 60 sheets per head giving 300 sheets in total
- 9 meter per head 45 meter in total made to last
- Easily and quickly removes animal hairs, dust and fluff from garments, furniture and car seats.Easily and quickly removes animal hairs, dust and fluff from garments, furniture and car seats.
- Practical handle with hole; easy to hang up for storage.Easily and quickly removes animal hairs, dust and fluff from garments, furniture and car seats.
|Item Weight||340 g|
|Package Dimensions||22.3 x 16.9 x 5.1 cm|
One lint roller refill consists of 60 sheets, total length 10cm x 4cm Product description Handle: Polypropylene plastic Roller: Bleached chlorine-free paper. NOTE : Product colours may vary.
- Product Code: Keplin
Munchies Orders £1.99 Per Order Flat Rate
FREE Delivery On All Orders!
Deliveries take up to 3-5 working days (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) FREE
UK Next Day DPD £6.99
*Where available* Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered on Tuesday-Friday.
Orders made after 2pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders made after 2pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
(excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Postcode Restrictions Apply.
It is important to us that you are pleased with all our products. If there is any reason why you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, you can simply return it to us within 14 days from receipt, providing it is unused and in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging with all labels attached and you can supply the despatch note as your proof of purchase.
If after purchase, any product fails to give reasonable wear in reasonable time - due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will credit the purchase price to your account. This does not affect your statutory rights.