Carplan De-Ionised Water 5L - DIW005
- Treated to remove most of the corrosive impurities present in untreated water, CarPlan De-Ionised water is not only ideal for use in vehicle batteries and radiators, but also many domestic appliances including steam irons
- Use in vehicle batteries and radiators
- Prevents furring and scale formation
- Suitable for household appliances including steam irons
- It helps prevent furring and scale formation which, over time, could cause damage.
|Item Weight||5.22 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||28.2 x 18.5 x 13 cm|
De ionised water.
De-ionized water is produced by passing feed water over an ion-exchange medium, which electrolytically removes charged contaminants and exchanges them for hydrogen ions and hydroxyl ions, which combine to produce water. Manufacturer's Description Suitable for batteries, irons, water features and household appliances. 5 Ltr