Weight Lifting FID Bench
Out Of Stock
- Trying to make a home gym or own a gym and want a brilliant bench for it? Look no further than this Komodo Sports Heavy Duty fully adjustable weight bench.
This product is a great bench for one that wants to push themselves to the limit and keep getting stronger. Allowing you to do incline, decline and flat bench.
The steel construction is strong enough to take a maximum weight of 250kg load (including user)
Specifications / Features:
- 6 Backrest angles - Adjustable positions through flat, incline and decline (FID)
- 4 Seat angles - For further adjustable positions through flat, incline and decline (FID)
- Height adjustable leg/foot holder
- Great for dumbbell exercises and bench presses
- 5cm thick comfortable padded cushion
- Super strong with 250kg max load
- Dimensions: Length 149cm, Width 58cm
- Please note requires 19mm, 17mm and 14mm spanners or sockets to assemble. Tools not included.
In The Box:
- Komodo Sports FID Bench
- Assembly instructions
- Product Code: ADJ-FID-BEN
Munchies Orders £1.99 Per Order Flat Rate
FREE Delivery On All Orders!
Deliveries take up to 3-5 working days (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) FREE
UK Next Day DPD £6.99
*Where available* Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered on Tuesday-Friday.
Orders made after 2pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders made after 2pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
(excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Postcode Restrictions Apply.
It is important to us that you are pleased with all our products. If there is any reason why you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, you can simply return it to us within 14 days from receipt, providing it is unused and in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging with all labels attached and you can supply the despatch note as your proof of purchase.
If after purchase, any product fails to give reasonable wear in reasonable time - due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will credit the purchase price to your account. This does not affect your statutory rights.