Komodo Peanut Massage Ball
- Our Komodo massage ball allows you to work on tight muscle tissues, muscular knots and stiff joints. Whether you are recovering from a workout or have muscles pains the massage ball allows you to reach the deep areas of tight tissue with the use of applied pressure or your own body weight.
- Massage ball is for effective muscle trigger point release (Trigger point referring to an area that is causing stiffness/discomfort)
- The massage ball combined with your own body weight or downward pressure targets painful / tight areas to release sticky muscle fascia / joint tissue that are not interacting with surrounding tissues effectively
- The silicone ball has a soft outer coating but is relatively firm, allowing you to get adequate focused pressure into the hard to reach areas of the body
- The massage ball is very durable and makes a handy addition to any kit bag / training programme
- Can be used during recovery sessions and after exercises.
- Massage ball size: 12.5 x 6CM
- Product Code: PN-MAS-BAL
Munchies Orders £1.99 Per Order Flat Rate
FREE Delivery On All Orders!
Deliveries take up to 3-5 working days (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) FREE
UK Next Day DPD £6.99
*Where available* Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered on Tuesday-Friday.
Orders made after 2pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders made after 2pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
(excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Postcode Restrictions Apply.
It is important to us that you are pleased with all our products. If there is any reason why you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, you can simply return it to us within 14 days from receipt, providing it is unused and in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging with all labels attached and you can supply the despatch note as your proof of purchase.
If after purchase, any product fails to give reasonable wear in reasonable time - due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will credit the purchase price to your account. This does not affect your statutory rights.