Bicycle Maintenance Working Stand
- This very handy foldable bike stand is great for holding your bike whilst repairing or doing general maintenance. The bike can be held in either a flat or angled position with the different attachments included allowing you to do certain job more easily, for instance the angled position would allow easy access to fix your brakes and rear wheel gear cogs. There is an adjustable strap which can be positioned on the stand or on your bike frame and connected to the front wheel to stop it from moving. It also features a tool tray which clips to the main centre pole meaning you will not need to go far to get the right tool for the job.
- Sturdy Frame Supports and Grips the Bike Securely
- Soft Clamp to Prevent Any Scratch or Damage to Bicycle Bar
- Adjustable handlebar rod stabilises the front wheel
- Fits Standard Frame: 25 - 40MM Fully Adjustable
- 360 Degree Rotating
- Legs fold for easy storage
- Adjustable Height from 105-190CM
- Pipe Diameter: 3.8CM (Outer)
- Tray Bar: 30 x 18CM
- Max load: 30KG
- Weight: 6.8KG
- Material: Premium Iron and Plastic
- Product Code: DT7142
Munchies Orders £1.99 Per Order Flat Rate
FREE Delivery On All Orders!
Deliveries take up to 3-5 working days (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) FREE
UK Next Day DPD £6.99
*Where available* Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered on Tuesday-Friday.
Orders made after 2pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders made after 2pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
(excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Postcode Restrictions Apply.
It is important to us that you are pleased with all our products. If there is any reason why you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, you can simply return it to us within 14 days from receipt, providing it is unused and in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging with all labels attached and you can supply the despatch note as your proof of purchase.
If after purchase, any product fails to give reasonable wear in reasonable time - due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will credit the purchase price to your account. This does not affect your statutory rights.