Coin Counter and Sorting Machine - New 1 Pound Coin Suitable
- The Tekbox Coin sorter is a great buy for anyone that needs to count coins in a hurry or in a large quantity. The Tekbox machine is reliable and fast working. It’s a great machine for when you are preparing bank bags, coming with 1,100 coin hooper it can handle large quantities at once.
The Tekbox coin counter comes with LCD display that displays how much coins have been processed and with an integrated USB port can be transferred to a computer. Counts and Sorts 336 coins per minute!
- Works with the new and old £1 coin
- Sorts all sterling coins into separate trays.
- Display shows the total value & quantity counted
- Batch counting option: Input a certain amount for the CS40 to automatically stop counting at for banking and bagging.
- Memorises your settings after being switched off
- Add function: Lets you stop the machine from counting for you to add more to the hooper
- LCD display: Displays the full counting report on the main screen making these one of the best machines on the market
- on-screen instructions
- Automatically feeds in coins effortlessly
- Stops automatically when the hopper is empty
- Automatic reverse gear to help clear coin jams
- Quick & easy to operate
- Power saving function
- Product Code: CON-CTR-700
Munchies Orders £1.99 Per Order Flat Rate
FREE Delivery On All Orders!
Deliveries take up to 3-5 working days (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) FREE
UK Next Day DPD £6.99
*Where available* Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered on Tuesday-Friday.
Orders made after 2pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders made after 2pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
(excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Postcode Restrictions Apply.
It is important to us that you are pleased with all our products. If there is any reason why you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, you can simply return it to us within 14 days from receipt, providing it is unused and in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging with all labels attached and you can supply the despatch note as your proof of purchase.
If after purchase, any product fails to give reasonable wear in reasonable time - due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will credit the purchase price to your account. This does not affect your statutory rights.