10 x 50 Binoculars
- Get a close up view of the nature with our 10 x 50 binoculars which will provide a crystal clear view. With the object lens diameter of 50mm, it allows more light to come through giving clearer details, even at low light condition. These have multi layer-coated spherical lenses for light reflection and minimal distortion, better image brightness, contrast and quality
These binoculars are suitable for bird watching, hunting, shooting and many more outdoor activities.
Weighing only 760 grams, you can take these binoculars everywhere.
- High quality Coated optics 10 x 50 Binoculars
- Lightweight alloy body with rubber / plastic covering
- Rubber eyecups provides comfort for long use
- Lens diameter 50mm
- Eyepiece diameter approx 20mm
- With the adjustable eye widths these binoculars can be used for both children and adults
- Dioptre on right eye for fine focus and set up
- Fast focus wheel located in centre
- 99M/1000M Field of View
- Comes with carry case, straps, caps and lens cloth
- Product Code: BINO-10-50
FREE Delivery items are marked in the product description
Deliveries take up to 2-4 working days (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) £1.99
UK Next Day DPD £5.95
*Where available* Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered on Tuesday-Friday.
Orders made after 2pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders made after 2pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
(excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Postcode Restrictions Apply.
It is important to us that you are pleased with all our products. If there is any reason why you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, you can simply return it to us within 14 days from receipt, providing it is unused and in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging with all labels attached and you can supply the despatch note as your proof of purchase.
If after purchase, any product fails to give reasonable wear in reasonable time - due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will credit the purchase price to your account. This does not affect your statutory rights.