1 Metres Gold Plated DVI-D (24+1) Male to DVI-D (24+1) Male Cable
- 1M DVI-D 24+1 Pin Male To DVI-D 24+1 Pin Male Cable (black)
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
- These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
- The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
- Dual link digital signalling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- Resolutions up to 1920*1200
- Supports digital signal only
- Maximum reliability by tripe shielding (2*foil and 1*metal-braid screen) and gold plated pins (10mu)
- Purity of copper wire higher than 99.99 %( OFC)
- Comes with thumbscrews for easy installation
- Product Code: DD-1M
FREE Delivery On All Orders!
Deliveries take up to 3-5 working days (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays) FREE
UK Next Day DPD £6.99
*Where available* Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered on Tuesday-Friday.
Orders made after 2pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders made after 2pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
(excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Postcode Restrictions Apply.
It is important to us that you are pleased with all our products. If there is any reason why you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, you can simply return it to us within 14 days from receipt, providing it is unused and in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging with all labels attached and you can supply the despatch note as your proof of purchase.
If after purchase, any product fails to give reasonable wear in reasonable time - due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will credit the purchase price to your account. This does not affect your statutory rights.